Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tim Holtz - Happy Post


Well I got home today to find that I'd received happy post.  I ordered the Tim Holtz Layered Butterfly last week after using it at a workshop and because I just had to have it (you know how it is).



It's a great set because not only do you get the die but also the embossing folder which adds such great detail. 

For the two cards below I have used the die cut waste as a stencil, the other bits and pieces are from playing with Neocolor II's and spritzing generously with water.




I hope you like them and thanks for dropping by.

Crafty hugs

Jules

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Julie, I have that die set, not used it yet, must have a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, get it out and have a play, it's lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. both fab Julie. lovely colours as well, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete