Sunday 30 August 2015

Lavinia Stamps Blog Challenge 8 - Anything But A Card



Last month I spent a wonderful evening crafting with my Bezzie Mate Amanda Branston and made a canvas using stamps designed by Tracey Dutton of Lavinia Stamps.  Well I was going to submit it for the July Challeng but got my times mixed up and missed the deadline. Not to worry this months new challenge is 'Anything but a card' so I was sorted.

We had a great evening and I enjoyed making the canvas and love the vibrancy of the Dylusion paints.

The background was painted using Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange, Bubblegum Pink, Crushed Grape and White Linen. Next I stamped a scene using Versafine Black Onyx and Archival Cobalt ink pads, multiple flower stamps and a fairy from Lavinia Stamps. Finally, I put in the highlights using Gold and Silver Uni Paint Marker pens.

I hope you like it, why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at this fabulous challenge you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:


Here are a couple of photos showing detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment