Tuesday 30 December 2014

Take It, Make It Challenge: December 'White Stamping!'


I always look forward to getting my Craft Stamper every month and checking out what's new in the crafting world, reading reviews and finding great inspiration in the projects that are published. 

I have never really thought about sending in an entry until I saw this one for 'Stamping in White'.  

The card I have made is using a rubber stamp from the Impression Obsession, Cover-a-card range and is called 'Tree Line'. The trees are stamped on the reverse side of Centura Pearl card using a VersaMark Dazzle watermark stamp pad and then embossed using white detail powder. The background is spritzed over the top using Cosmic Shimmer Chalk Mist in pastel blue, pastel pink and pastel purple which is very subtle and has a slight shimmery effect to it. The edge has then been distressed slightly with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and it has been matted and layered onto white and black and put onto a white base card.

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Crafty hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie, the background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Take It Make It Challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background, it makes the white stamping really pop! Thanks for joining us at the Take It, Make It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this card is so beautiful!! Thank you for entering the Take It, Make It challenge where my stamp company is the sponsor for December :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty ..... fabulous background colours. thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at craft stamper magazine, I do hope you carry on joining in with the challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie and I shall certainly look to joining in with future challenges.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful and so subtle! Thank you for joining the Take It Make It challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is beautiful, gorgeous background Julie! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Take it Make iit challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete