Tuesday 30 December 2014

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 12 - 'Add A Flower'



I can't believe that this is the last challenge of 2014. 

Well I've had a wonderful week, Christmas Day and Boxing Day spent with family and friends, but saddened as it was the first year without Mum by our sides, although she was with us in spirit.

I've had a lovely rest, not as much crafting as I'd have liked but Dave and I have had some quality time together so that more than makes up for it. What a difference from last year when I was suffering from shingles.

I started this card, liked the brusho background but then got to a point where I wasn't really feeling it, if you know what I mean. It was nearly filed under 'B' for bin.



I had a break, cup of tea and a mince pie came back to it half hour later thinking that's not so bad after all. I'm glad I persevered, once some highlights and flowers were added I matted and layered it onto black and purple and voilà. 

Why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at this fabulous challenge yourself, you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:


2 comments: