Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 9 - Bright Hot Colours - (I won)



This is my entry for this months Lavinia Stamps challenge, Bright Hot Colours. It has been stamped with some of my new stamps purchased when I went to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC, Lavinia's was the first stand that I went to and I wasn't disappointed. I can't wait for Christmas to come when I've got a few days off so I can have a really good play. 

The stamped images have been coloured in using Pro-Marker pens and then I have gone over the top using Distress Inks, mustard seed, wild honey, spiced marmalade, fired brick and peeled paint. 

Finally I have finished it off with some ribbon coloured with the Distress Inks to match the tag. I hope you like it. 

Why not visit Lavinia Stamps website and have a go at the challenge yourself, you never know you may be a winner. For more details follow the link:  http://laviniastamps.com/blog/lavinia-stamps-challenge-9-bright-hot-colours/



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great idea for colouring the ribbons to match the tag. Lavinia was the first stand I went to at the NEC too, although I must admit that I did go back twice more before we went home and just had to get a few more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Julie... great colours that are indeed hot!
    Good luck in the Challenge!
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eileen, I had a fab teacher xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so thrilled to find out that I had won this challenge and a £40 voucher, it really is worth entering.

    ReplyDelete