Thursday 31 October 2013

Claritystamp Challenge 8 - Winter



This is my card for this months challenge, late as ever I really must be more organised next month. I started off by stamping the fisherman and (reverse image with the splodge mat) using chipped sapphire Distress Inks. Next I moved on to the background which is a mixture of iced spruce DI and stonewashed Adirondack. The next step was to put in the moon shadow, cabin and trees for which I used a mixture of blues, greens and black both by Distress Inks and Adirondack. Finally, I put in a bit of shading using a blending tool and went around the edge using forest moss and chipped sapphire. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene Julie. I can almost feel the chill in the air. Thank you for entering the Claritystamp Challenge. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic artwork, really impressive xx

    ReplyDelete